The EVO®-Elite Uneven Bars can be used at all levels with new dual engraved markings on the uprights and pistons. This makes the width settings easier to see including marks for FIG & Development programs. The new extended pistons will reach an additional 10cm in height to accommodate taller athletes.
- One spot width adjustment allows for faster bar setting
- Cables and swivel tie downs are designed to transfer any load sustained by the cables to properly installed floor anchors
- Easy to adjust cabling system for quick modifications and enhanced stability
- Has FIG approved elongated pistons
- Uses a fixed front slider
- Removeable cable tightener covers
- Low bar adjusts in height from 61" (155cm) to 76-3/4" (195cm)
- High bar adjusts in height from 92-1/2" (235cm) to 108-1/4" (275cm)
- SKU: 407-937 w/E-Rails and 407-936 w/X-Rails
1 Year Warranty on Frame
All measurements are from the floor to top of rail.
FIG Low Bar setting: 170cm
Lowest setting 155cm and Highest setting 195cm.
FIG High Bar setting: 250cm
Lowest setting 235cm and Highest setting 275cm.
- General Policies