- Cables and swivel tie downs are designed to transfer any load sustained by the cables to floor plates
- E Rail is used for maximum performance
- Longer pistons provide additional heights for taller athletes
- New E-Locks give a stronger hold to the upright
- Dual height markings allow for convenient visibility of adjustments
- Spin-locks lowered for easy accessibility
- Can be used with AAI’s Freestanding system
- Single adjustment collar for simple width adjustment
- Better height visibility for FIG & Domestic settings
- Raised attachment point of spreader bar on low bar improves stability
- SKU: 407-324 w/E-Rails and 407-184 w/X-Rails
5 YEAR WARRANTY ON FRAME AND 1 YEAR ON PARTS AND PISTONS
All measurements are from the floor to top of rail.
FIG Low Bar setting: 170cm
Lowest setting 155cm and Highest setting 185cm.
FIG High Bar setting: 250cm
Lowest setting 235cm and Highest setting 265cm.
Width measurement is taken in-side to in-side between both rails.
FIG Width 130cm-180cm.
Shortest setting 130cm-Widest setting 195cm.
Dual Width markings JO/AAI and FIG.
Example: JO/AAI 4.2 = FIG180cm
- General Policies