Add power tumbling to your program with the Ross Athletic Rod Floor Frame!
Each section is 4' long x 6' wide x 8" tall. For a competition-size rod floor, you'll need to purchase 21 sections. More common lengths for rod floor in a training setting are 40' or 60' (10 or 15 sections).
- This is the Traditional Rod Floor used at United States Tumbling and Trampoline Association sanctioned events (USTA).
- Easy to assemble; easy to replace worn or damaged parts
- Tubular fiberglass rods ensure no “lock-up” when tumbling
- Each steel frame section is 8″ (20cm) high, 6′ (1.8M) wide and 4′ (1.2M) long
- Rods are covered by a layer of 1-3/8″ (35mm) foam backed carpet, over a layer of 2″ (50mm) polyethylene foam with scrim(not included)
- Used at The Olympic Games (demo – Atlanta ’96)
Make sure to purchase the necessary Carolina Gym Supply Carpet Bonded Foam and Scrim Back Foam to go on top of your Ross Athletic Rod Floor Frame! Visit the pages by clicking the links. Pricing is for 42' long rolls. If you need pricing on 60' or 84' rolls, give our sales team a call and we'll get you a price on the foam you need. Note: The hook fastener that comes with the roll of Carpet Bonded Foam can be cut into strips, wrapped around the rod floor legs and onto the top of the Carpet Bonded Foam to secure everything to the top of the rod floor.
If you buy a rod floor for your gym, your coaches will ask for some mats to go with it... Purchase a set of Carolina Gym Supply Rod Floor Landing Mats and take your power tumbling to the next level!
- General Policies