Use Carolina Gym Supply Climbing Ropes to add a strength training station that athletes will love and that takes up minimal space in your gym!
We like to suggest getting two ropes, placing bells at the top, and making it a race between your athletes to beat each other to the top!
Carolina Gym Supply Climbing Ropes are available in three different materials:
- Natural Manila Rope – traditional, superior quality, pure “Grade A” manila rope. Best manila in the industry. This natural fiber rope absorbs perspiration for the best grip and is extremely durable, with very few splinters.
- Polypropylene “Unmanila” Rope – “unmanila” ropes consist of a specially manufactured polypropylene material that looks and feels like natural fiber ropes with superior strength and 2/3 the weight. The texture on the surface allows good grip. Particularly popular on an elementary level.
- Poly Dacron Rope – these ropes introduce an extremely soft rope material as well as having excellent moisture and UV resistance characteristics. Has an extremely strong and lightweight polypropylene core with a soft and durable polyester outside jacket layer similar to the feel of cotton. Available in white, black, or tan.
Carolina Gym Supply Climbing Ropes are sold standard in 18' lengths and 1.5" Diameter. If you need a longer rope for your facility, please call our sales team to get a quote on a long climbing rope.
Pricing includes a whipped end on the climbing ropes to bind up the loose fibers at the end. There are several other ropes ends available. Please call our sales team to get pricing for ropes with alternate ends.
- Poly boot - The end of the rope is dipped in a thick plastic coating
- Turk Knot - Turk head knot at the end of the rope with a leather disc sitting above it
- Braided - The end of the rope is braided into itself creating a thicker end without a knot
Carolina Gym Supply Climbing Ropes do not come with I-Beam clamps or hardware to attach the rope to the clamps. Be sure to add those items to your rope order!
- General Policies