Carolina Gym Supply Vinyl Balance Beams are some of our most popular products for preschool and younger recreation programs. The colorful vinyl beams can be used to indicate lines for drills, to outline the path for an obstacle course, as safe balance beam practice, and more! Your imagination is your only limit for the hundreds of uses of the Carolina Gym Supply Vinyl Balance Beams.
Some uses for the Carolina Gym Supply Vinyl Balance Beams:
- Outline an obstacle course for your young athletes to follow
- Visual aids for plyometric drills
- Balance beam drills and walking for young athletes
- Drilling straight cartwheels and handstands
- Creating a visual aid for athletes to wait their turn for a drill or station
Carolina Gym Supply Vinyl Balance Beams:
- Made of 18 oz. double knife-coated vinyl
- Backed with either 4" hook fastener or non-skid material
- Sold in sets of 7**
- Available in 4' or 8' lengths
Carolina Gym Supply Vinyl Balance Beams are made of the same sturdy and high-quality vinyl as all Carolina Gym Supply matting.
For the backing, choose between either the 4" hook fastener (great for use on Carolina Gym Supply Carpet Bonded Foam) or a grippy, non-skid material (fantastic for use with vinyl products such as a Carolina Gym Supply Panel Mat or on hardwood surfaces).
Carolina Gym Supply Vinyl Balance Beams are sold in a set of 7 different colors and are available in either 4' or 8' lengths. Custom color combinations are always welcome! Please call our sales team to discuss your color preferences when ordering.
**If you are interested in purchasing individual Carolina Gym Supply Vinyl Balance Beams, please call a member of our sales team to get pricing.
- General Policies