The AAI Evo®-Elite Suede Vault Table can be seen in gymnastics facilities throughout the United States. It is one of the most popular brands for gymnasts to recognize and it certainly stands up to the rigors of daily training.
Features of the AAI Evo®-Elite Suede Vault Table:
- Meets USAG, NCAA, and AAU competition requirements
- Heavy-duty steel base
- Unique base design for added stability
- Fiberglass and foam constructed body for optimal performance
- Height adjustment 37-1/2" to 53" (950-1,350mm)
- Contoured vault head is layered with EVA rebounding foam
- Fitted base pads included
- Adjustable rubber feet
The AAI Evo®-Elite Suede Vault Table is FIG-certified and thus able to be used for international competitions. It also meets USAG, NCAA, and AAU specifications for use in competitions. This is the vault table that you'll see for collegiate gymnastics competitions.
The heavy-duty steel base of the AAI Evo®-Elite Suede Vault Table is designed to withstand the pounding that it receives from powerful athletes. The braces between the "X" frame aid in the vault table's stability. This is a design unique to AAI.
The body of the AAI Evo®-Elite Suede Vault Table is a molded fiberglass design. Layers of special-formulated foam comprise the top of the vault table. Foam is layered to create the best rebounding surface possible, with the top layer now made of EVA foam, creating a slightly softer feel with more rebound. The AAI Evo®-Elite Suede Vault Table is upholstered with a high-grade synthetic suede material.
Four rubber feet on the base of the AAI Evo®-Elite Suede Vault Table can be adjusted to gain optimal stability on a slightly uneven surface.
Club Pads that cover the pedestal of the AAI Evo®-Elite Suede Vault Table are included.
- AAI Elite Vault Table Specs
- General Policies
- FIG Approved
- USAG, NCAA, NFHS Approved
- Adjustable from 95cm-135cm in 5cm increments (approximately 37.5"-53")
- Base is 46" long x 36.5" wide