These revolutionary bars are designed to meet FIG dimensional specifications, while incorporating features for quick and easy adjustments. The pin lock, spring loaded adjusting tubes reduce pinch points when adjusting the uprights. The adjusting handle design allows you to make adjustments to the high bar without having to reach over the top. Quick release machine screws allow for fast removal of the rail without removing the adjusting tubes. Bearings incorporated rail heads allow for easy rail movement that will give your rails a longer life.
- High Bar adjusts from 235cm (93") to 265cm (104")
- Low Bar adjusts from 155cm (61") to 185cm (73")
- Width between rails adjusts from 90cm (35 1/2") to 210cm (82 3/4")
- Cables attached to uprights allow bad adjustment without altering cable length
- Wood coated fiberglass rails ("Carboflex®" included)
- SKU: 5101-120
- General Policies