The Jr. Bar PRO is Tumbl Trak’s™ high-end, top quality kip bar for gyms, schools and advanced or older home gymnasts. The Jr. Bar PRO has been consistently rated as the best Jr. training gymnastics bar on the market for several years in a row.
The extremely versatile Jr. Bar PRO is great for varying ages and skill levels. Its stable design gives gymnasts confidence when training new skills. Supports both basic and advanced gymnasts weighing up to 125-pounds without any additional stabilization. This is a "working" load which is representative of how your athlete will use it (swinging, circling, hanging, kipping). Be wary of competitors who list a high weight limit that is indicative of static load (hanging only) and not working load.
- Adjusts easily from 38 to 58 ½-inches in height and can be set up or taken apart in minutes.
- EXPERT CRAFTSMANSHIP - One of the most well-designed home use gymnastics bars on the market. Rounded corners ensure the athlete will be safe and confident when training.
- SAFETY AND STABILITY - One of the most stable bars on the market. The large 4-foot x 6-foot floor stamp keeps this bar stable for most at-home skills.
- HIGH QUALITY/BUILT TO LAST - Steel construction with a smooth, tough powder-coated finish keeps this bar looking like new and functional for years to come. The 1 ½-inch solid wood bar is tough enough to withstand rigorous training.
- SUPER EASY SET UP - Super simple to set up! Just screw in six knobs and four bolts and you’re ready to start practicing!
- WEIGHT LIMIT = 125 lbs. This is a "working" load which is representative of how your athlete will use it (swinging, circling, hanging, kipping). Be wary of competitors who list a high weight limit that is indicative of static load (hanging only) and not working load.
- 1.5 in diameter beech wood bar
- Height adjustment from 38 in. to 58.5 in.
- 4 ft. wide x 6 ft. long
- Center cross support is 1.5i n. thick, so extra matting is required.
- Ships small parcel (FedEx or UPS) in three boxes.
- All materials meet CPSIA standards. Made in China. Designed in the USA.
- SKU's: JBP-1PINK and JBP-1
- General Policies