Tumbl Trak’s™ Portable Parallette Bars are the perfect tool for keeping up with training, even on-the-go! Portable Parallette’s are light enough to pack in your gym bag and they assemble in seconds, providing ample use for athletes, therapists and fitness enthusiasts alike.
Keep up with your handstand, press handstand and general strength training anywhere you go. With the functional size and transportability of Portable Parallette Bars, the opportunities are endless! Ideal for the TOPS program as gymnasts can work on press handstands and handstand holds while traveling to competitions, training camps or while on vacation. Patent Pending.
- Feature two 1.5-inch diameter rails that are each 12-inches long. Once assembled, the top of the parallettes sit just 3.5-inches off the ground.
- Constructed of a sturdy aluminum core with a long-lasting polymer covering.
- Unique design allows them to be deconstructed quickly and easily (hollow center houses the rail compactly).
- Non-slip grip bases keep the parallettes in place on carpet, wood, or vinyl.
- Each set comes with a nylon drawstring bag for travel.
Base pieces are 2" tall and have a layer of non-slip rubber on the bottom
- Weighs 4 lbs
- The parallettes can support up to 250 lbs.
- SKU: PBARS-PORT12
- General Policies