The Power Launch is a small, air-filled tumbling track for gym or home training. Measuring only 4-feet x 6-feet x 8-inches, it is bouncy and lightweight, and can easily be moved for a variety of applications. The Power Launch is also a versatile tool for therapy clinics, special needs programs and schools. The Power Launch features handles for easy maneuvering, d-rings on each corner and Velcro placement along the top perimeter that allow coaches and athletes to get creative with how they use it.
The optional Climbing Wall Overlay is made of firm foam blocks (covered with vinyl) that are sturdy enough to hold climbers of all ages, and includes hook Velcro border on the backside for easy attachment to numerous Tumbl Trak™ products. Hook Velcro border on the backside adheres to Tumbl Trak's™ Power Launch, or other closed loop surfaces, like carpet bonded foam. Includes grommet holes in each corner for options to attach to other equipment.
The optional Carpet Wall Overlay allows coaches to set up a variety of activities by securing any products that feature hook Velcro, such as Hands and Feet, Arrows, and Vinyl Balance Beams. Hook Velcro border on the backside adheres to Tumbl Trak's™ Power Launch, or other closed loop surfaces, like carpet bonded foam. Can be vacuumed or use a mild soapy solution to spot clean.
Equipment Features of the Power Launch:
- Inflate tightly for rigidity, or deflate slightly for more bounce.
- Non-skid material on the bottom keeps unit from slipping on hard surfaces.
- Velcro perimeter along the edge of the top surface allows for the attachment of a variety of other Tumbl Trak™ products, such as the Climbing Wall Overlay or Carpet Overlay, further enhancing versatility.
- Use the d-rings to suspend one end, creating an inclined surface, or strap the Power Launch to a bar to create an instant wall area.
- Unit includes an electric pump.
- 4ft. wide x 6ft. long x 8in. thick
- Made with durable, double-wall material
- 2in. loop Velcro is sewn to the top perimeter of the mat
- D-rings on each corner
- The valve is located on the side for easy inflation and deflation.
- All materials meet CPSIA standards. Made in Korea. Designed in the USA.
- General Policies