Hit the mark with the Tumbl Trak™ Sweet Spot! The Sweet Spot is an air-filled training aid that improves rebound off of the hands and feet of gymnasts, cheerleaders, and dancers. It is a bouncier substitute for traditional mats and its small size makes it easy to use around your facility. You can use this on a spring floor as a take-off surface for tumbling or dance skills. The Sweet Spot also offers protection for wrists and ankles when used on the vault table and/or springboard. Strategically placed loops on the backside of the Sweet Spot allow you to run straps through them so you can attach to the top of a vault board or vault table. The Tumbl Trak™ Junior Sweet Spot is a smaller version of the Sweet Spot.
- Sweet Spot Dimensions: 36" wide x 46" long x 3" thick.
- Junior Sweet Spot Dimensions: 2' wide x 4' long x 2" thick.
- Both include a dual-action hand pump.
- Sweet Spot SKU: SS-blue and SS-purp
- Junior Sweet Spot SKU: JRSS-blue and JRSS-purp
- General Policies