Does your low beam area look like a hodgepodge of mismatched beams that are all different heights? Is finding matting for this area a complete nightmare? Does it take forever to get each of your gymnasts a turn on the beam? Do you wish you could train more kids in the same amount of space? The solution to all of your problems lies within the Carolina Gym Supply Ultimate Beam Station.
Instead of legs, this beam sits firmly in blocks made of our patented P-Bar Block construction which is stiff yet lightweight making the Ultimate Beam Station far more portable and compact than a full balance beam. These blocks also act as both a beam table and as a staging area allowing more kids per beam.
This station can be purchased with or without the dismount mat shown. Each support block has a height of 20” and with the dismount mat between the blocks; the balance beam sits at about 15” high. Need to add a little more height for your more advanced gymnasts? No problem! The support blocks are the exact same dimensions as our Trench Bale Bottom Blocks which can be purchased separately and attached via hook and look fastener below the support blocks for added height. For a smaller 8" adjustment in height, purchase a pair of our Trench Bale Middle Blocks. You will find a million uses for these blocks around your gym when they aren’t being used to raise your beam.
Recently, we added a hook flap fastener at the top edge of the Beam Station Block, allowing you to attach our Trench Bale Bottom or Middle Blocks on top of the Beam Station Block to create a wall. The wall can be used for handstand training drills(as pictured).
With the Ultimate Beam Station, you need far less matting making a sleek yet affordable setup. The optional 12cm dismount mat fits perfectly between the support blocks to cover the area underneath the beam. Say goodbye to sprained ankles caused by gaps between mats! We took care of all of the work for you with this one!
What is included in the Ultimate Beam Station?
- 16’ Glulam Beam with slightly softer padding than a competition balance beam
Two Support Blocks
- Each support block is 60” x 26.5” x 20” with a cutout in the center for the balance beam
- Support Blocks have hook fastener on the bottom to attach to carpet bonded foam as well as loop fastener along the sides to connect them to Trench Bale Bottom Blocks for added height
- NEW!! Each Support Block now comes with Hook Flap Fastener at the top edge to connect Trench Bale Blocks to the top of the Support Block to create a wall.
- 11’ 7.5” x 5’ x 12 cm mat (comes standard with hook flap and loop fastener on the long ends)
- General Policies
Carolina Gym Supply General Policies
The most effective way to order from Carolina Gym Supply Corp. is to call us at 877-GYM-STUF (877-496-7883) Monday-Friday 8am -5pm EST. Email us at email@example.com. You can also fax us at 919-732-1510, please be sure and put a return phone number on your fax.
We will need your name, phone numbers, name of your club or gym if applicable, and your billing and shipping address. At the time of order we can tell you what all your charges are including freight and how much and when you will need to pay. We will also give you an estimate of the time frame in which you can expect your order.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Bids and written quotations on products are guaranteed for 30 days (shipping and freight quotes are valid 7 days). Sorry, verbal quotes cannot be guaranteed. Prices do not include applicable taxes or shipping charges.
Items will be shipped in as timely a fashion as possible. In stock items generally ship within 24-72 hours of order. Orders for Carolina Gym Supply matting usually takes one to eight weeks depending upon the time of year. We take your deadlines seriously and will do all we can to meet your deadline.
Smaller items such as grips, vinyl beams and some small mats can ship UPS. Other matting items or apparatus ship via common carrier, dedicated truck or a pre-arranged delivery to your facility by Carolina Gym Supply Corp.
We make every attempt to get you as low a freight rate as possible. We routinely check as many as 3 carriers and make a point of keeping ourselves up to date with all shipping regulations. Doing this enables us to make your delivery as smooth and economical as possible.
Things you MUST know about motor freight:
- We will make every attempt to contact you with your PRO (tracking) number of your shipment and a local phone number for your carrier. We will tell you the estimated delivery date of your freight and how many pieces you are expecting. It is the customer’s responsibility to coordinate deliveries with the freight carrier.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to remove the freight from the truck upon arrival. The drivers are usually helpful, but technically it is the consignee (customer’s) responsibility. Please be aware of this and schedule to have help available when your shipment arrives. Certain products are palletized and you may need something to cut metal banding and work gloves to safely offload your freight.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect for freight damage upon arrival. If freight is damaged, it MUST be noted on the delivery receipt BEFORE you sign. It is the customer’s responsibility to choose to keep the freight and file a claim or refuse damaged goods for return and replacement. If you have freight damage, please call us at 877-496-7883 and we will give you additional information about the claim or return process.
- Carolina Gym Supply Corp. will not assume responsibility for any freight damage and all claims must be made by the customer directly to the freight carrier within the parameters of the carrier’s claim process.
We have friendly, knowledgeable sales people with many, many years of experience in our office Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm EST. If you miss us and leave a message, we will return your call as soon as we get back in the office. Once you place an order, use our customer service to help coordinate your order’s delivery to you. Large orders and orders that involve shipping from several manufacturers in addition to Carolina Gym Supply Corp. can create complicated logistical situations. Use our experience to help you coordinate this process. We are happy to track down shipments for you and help you coordinate your order. We’re here and we want to help you! We know that you want to talk with a live person who actually cares about your order. In short, we get it.
Sales that result in shipment of products within NC are subject to the NC State Sale Tax of 6.75% to 7.5% dependent upon the county of delivery. The NC State Sales Tax is assessed on all products, labor, and any applicable shipping charges.
Carolina Gym Supply Corp. accepts American Express, Visa, Master Card, Discover, personal and business check or wire transfer as a means of payment. Generally all orders are prepaid. We will tell you at the time of order exactly how much is due and when it needs to be paid. If you are extended credit, please be aware that any balance that goes over 30 days is subject to 1.5% monthly, 18% annual finance charge.
Carolina Gym Supply Corp. has always specialized in producing unique and custom matting solutions for our customers. We will gladly do custom work to your specs. We may ask for this information in writing, or ask you to sign off on a design specification & drawing we provide to you before we will begin work on a custom project. All custom orders must be prepaid and are not returnable.
We will accept returns of standard items (NO custom items) with a 15% restocking fee providing they have never been used and customer pays all applicable freight and handling charges on the return. Return Authorization is required.
All Carolina Gym Supply Corp. products are covered by a standard one year manufacturer’s warranty against product defects and faulty workmanship.
Be safe! Carolina Gym Supply Corp. is dedicated to the sport of gymnastics and is dedicated to safety. This warning appears on all our mats and apparatus. Please read it, and please make every coach and gymnast that enters your gym read it. Inspect all matting and apparatus on a daily basis for signs of excessive wear. Replace parts prone to extreme stress and wear on a regular basis.
Any activity involving motion or height creates the possibility of accidental injuries. This mat or apparatus is intended for USE ONLY by properly trained and qualified participants under supervised conditions. Use without proper supervision could be DANGEROUS and should NOT be undertaken or permitted. Before using, KNOW YOUR OWN LIMITATIONS and the limitations of this mat and apparatus. If in doubt, always consult a qualified professional. AVOID landing on head or neck as serious injuries or death may result.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS:
California’s Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to be warned about products containing chemicals determined by the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Thus, our products are labeled with the following warning:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information about California Proposition 65 and listed substances, please visit this site: http://www.oehha.ca.gov
Carolina Gym Supply Corp. believes all our products are compliant with federal product safety requirements. California is the only state to mandate additional Proposition 65 warnings.