Wedges, inclines, "cheese" mats are some of the most fundamental shapes to have in your gym. Useful all the way from preschool up to elite training, Carolina Gym Supply Wedges have your back (sometimes literally!) for countless training drills. Use alone or in conjunction with other training shapes and mats to take your drills up a notch or two.
Carolina Gym Supply Wedges are made of very firm polyurethane foam that provides enough cushion for your athletes when practicing repetitive drills but stands up to the rigors of daily use in a gym. Our wedges are the only ones on the market to have reinforced handles on ALL sides. You'll miss those handles on other mats once you get used to our Carolina Gym Supply Wedges!
How to Find the Best Wedge for You:
- 2' x 4' Wedge - Tot and Preschool
- 3' x 6' Wedge - Youth; economical, but narrow
- 4' x 6' Wedge - Youth; single skill length (common for home use)
- 5' x 7' Wedge - Youth-Adult; single skill length (common for home use)
- 5' x 10' Wedge - All; double skill length for youth
- 6' x 12' Mega-Wedge - All; double skill length for adult
Get even more use out of your Carolina Gym Supply Wedges and get the folding versions! Use the folded wedges as spotting blocks and additional training aids for all of your programs.
Uses for Carolina Gym Supply Wedges:
- preschool somersaults and downhill tumbling
- back extension rolls
- walkover and kickover drills
- back handspring drills
- handstand drills
- uphill tumbling for strength training
- flip-flop drills
- ... and more!!!
Did you know?
Our 4' x 6', 5' x 7', and 6' x 12' folding wedges have "1", "2", and "3" sewn onto them so that they can be used as an award stand for your meet!
- General Policies