The Tumbl Trak™ is a must-have piece of equipment for gymnastic clubs, cheerleading programs, dance acro studios and any program where tumbling is important. For increased safety, many gyms prefer an Inground Tumbl Trak™, a Tumbl Trak™ that is flush with the floor. Used from beginner to elite levels, it allows athletes to learn and perfect new skills and progressions. The Inground Tumbl Trak™ requires a poured concrete cement pit in the floor of your gym reinforced with re-rod.
- The Tumbl Trak pit should be 78in wide and 24in deep.
- The length of the pit will depend on the length of your Tumbl Trak.
- Bolts, hardware and complete assembly instructions are provided with purchase.
- Tumbl Trak’s are not intended to be used outside, therefore we do not recommend installing outdoors.
- All models ship via Motor Freight.
- Made in the USA
Options to the Inground Tumbl Trak™ include purchasing a Closed End (frame, springs, pads) or Black Hole Mat. The Black Hole Mat, placed under the dismount end of the Tumbl Trak™, keeps blocks from getting under the Tumbl Trak™ and protects those gymnasts that miss their mark coming off the Tumbl Trak™ .
- IN-10 (10')
- IN-20 (20')
- IN-30 (30')
- IN-40 (40')
- IN-50 (50')
- IN-60 (60')
- General Policies