Ever wished that you could build temporary walls to section off areas of the gym? The Carolina Gym Supply Corral Mats are the answer!
Carolina Gym Supply Corral Mats have 4" x 4" loop fastener on the top of one end and a 4" hook flap on the other end, allowing for multiple Corral Mats to attach to each other from the front or the sides. We have also sewn two strips of 2" hook fastener to the bottom of the Corral Mats. Use this to adhere them to Carolina Gym Supply Carpet Bonded Foam in your preschool areas, or anywhere else that Carpet Bonded Foam is present in your gym.
These mats are 8" thick to stand up tall and proud. At 30" tall, the Carolina Corral Mats are taller than other "hedge" or "divider" mats. They are the perfect height for creating walls. Their 60" length is just right for both small and large spaces that need to be sectioned off. Accessible handles on top makes moving these walls around the gym a breeze!
Uses for Carolina Gym Supply Corral Mats:
- separate classes on a busy floor area
- create mazes or tunnels for your preschool gymnasts or for birthday parties
- use two Corral Mats parallel to each other for cartwheel aids
- connect several together for an impromptu ball/foam pit
- create hurdles for preschool circuits or parkour programs
- Corral Mat Specs
- General Policies