The AAI Elite Uneven Bars are some of the most preferred uneven bars on the market. These uneven bars are designed with longevity in mind and engineered with some of the best materials available.
Features of the AAI Elite Uneven Bars:
- FIG Approved
- Meets USAG, NCAA, and NFHS competition specifications
- Ability to adjust wider than the FIG setting
- Heavy-duty construction for optimal performance and stability
- Dual snap lock/spin lock system for accurate and secure rail height adjustments
- Assist Step
- Four anchor system includes cable covers
- Four floor anchors and plates are needed (not included)
- SKU: 407-109 (w/Graphite E-Rails); SKU: 407-080 (w/Graphite X-Rails)
The AAI Elite Uneven Bars are approved for use in FIG-sanctioned competitions. They also meet the requirements for use in USAG, NCAA, and NFHS competitions.
With the sliding collars on all uprights, the AAI Elite Uneven Bars can be spread farther than the FIG setting. This allows for the practice of giant swings for taller athletes. Collars are locked into place via spin locks.
The base, pistons and uprights are made of heavy-duty steel which provide stability and longevity to the AAI Elite Uneven Bars. As with any piece of equipment that has moving parts, you'll want to periodically check all aspects of your AAI Elite Uneven Bars for wear-and-tear.
The AAI Elite Uneven Bars employ a dual snap lock/spin lock system to give you peace of mind when adjusting your rails. Two points of adjustments keep your rails locked into place.
Two small assist steps are located on the uprights of the high bar to allow easier rail adjustments for short athletes and coaches.
Four floor anchors and floor plates are needed for complete installation. They are not included in the price of the AAI Elite Uneven Bars.
What is the footprint for uneven bars?
The standard footprint for a set of uneven bars is 18' x 13'. Gym-Trix Space Savers can be used to reduce the footprint to 12' 6" x 8' 6".
- AAI Elite Uneven Specs
- General Policies
- FIG Approved
- USAG, NCAA, NFHS Approved
- 18' x 13' Footprint