AAI Graphite Rails for Uneven Bars are nearly unparalleled in their performance.
What's the difference between the Graphite X and Graphite E Rails?
There are two different kinds of AAI Graphite Rails for Uneven Bars available:
- Graphite E Rails - these rails are "softer" and more flexible than the Graphite X Rails
- Due to their higher range of flexibility, Graphite E Rails can only be used with cabled equipment
- Made with less graphite strands, making it 15-17% less rigid than the Graphite X Rail
- Used in elite competitions
- Graphite X Rails - the competition standard for several years
- Use with either cabled or bolt down equipment
- FIG approved
You may notice that we also offer two sizes of the Graphite X Rails. The 8' length is used for uneven bars while the 6' length can be used for your Carolina Gym Supply Adjustable Star Bar System.
All AAI Graphite Rails for Uneven Bars are 40mm in diameter (approximately 1.5") and constructed of a hollow fiberglass core with a wood veneer securely laminated around the outside. The pivot points of the bars are 94-1/2” (240cm) center-to-center.
- AAI Graphite Rail Specs
- General Policies
- Graphite X Rails are FIG Approved
- Available with 8' or 6' long
- 1.5" diameter